Website Key Features
It’s very important to understand that websites can be a very complicated and tricky business. This is why it is key to hire a designer that can not only give you a stunning design, but a functional tool:
- Customized design that will match your current, or new marketing materials.
- Clean and easy to navigate menus.
- The latest in WordPress design technology.
- Responsive design – Web design approach aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktop computer monitors)
- Search Engine Optimization, including keywords, descriptions, SEO friendly URLS, Sitemaps, and Submission to the major search engines.
- Creating landing pages, and separate configuration of those pages.
- Great tools such as Credit Card Processing, Advertising Management, Form Processing and more.
- Upgradeable: You no longer have to purchase a new website every few years to keep it fresh. With Court Clerk’s websites you can now keep all your information in the same place, simply let us know of the changes you would like… and Court Clerk will have it implemented into your site.
- Expandable: Modules can be added at any time to expand the functionality of your website. If you wish to add a blog, newsletter or Credit Card Processing, all we have to do is install the software, your website doesn’t change, and most importantly, the design all flows together and looks the same.
- Video: Ever want to have videos on your website? Well you can now. We can add a video module that works similar to those big corporate websites and have it work just as smoothly.
- Easy Changes: We will update all your information within hours of receiving it.
These are just a few of the features that come with all of our websites. To hear more about these and other features, contact us today for a FREE quote and website grading.