Law Firm Blogs
Law Firm Blogs allow law firms, practice groups, or individual attorneys to establish themselves as reliable, helpful authorities on particular legal subject matters. This focused approach allows them to easily and quickly post breaking legal developments, news, and analysis. For lawyers and law firms, this type of engagement earns loyalty from visitors and is a key component to successful online marketing.
Court Clerk Law Firm Blog Services
Court Clerk’s team of seasoned law firm blog coaches will show you how to blog effectively and efficiently, including how to find subjects for your posts, write commentary and develop a loyal audience. We will also show you how to structure your posts to further optimize your law blog and attract your targeted audience.
Our Blog Services Include:
- Search Engine Optimization – All Court Clerk’s law firm blogs are search-engine-optimized for your practice and locality. The blog’s coding and architecture is search engine friendly and follows the latest technical standards.
- Law Firm Blog Training – Court Clerk will provide blog training on an ongoing basis to offer feedback, blogging tips, and guidance.
- Social Media Integration – Court Clerk provides social media tools on your blog to enable your readers to easily share your posts and commentary on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Custom Blog Design – Court Clerk can coordinate the appearance of your blog to match your law firm’s website or create a blog with an entirely individualized design customized to a particular lawyer or practice group.
- Blog Feeds –Court Clerk will feed your blog content into your website or other blog feed aggregators.
- Directory Submissions – Court Clerk will promote your blog by submitting it to blog and web directories to introduce your new blog to the legal blogging community and help increase your traffic.
- Full Text Search – The blog is designed in a way to make it easy for visitors to search the entire contents of the blog.
- Content Writing Services -We encourage lawyers to write their own quality content in their own voice, and we provide coaching on content development for blogs. But for those who do not have the time to write their own quality content, we provide writing services. Our writing team will help you every step of the way, and all content is reviewed for quality and effective legal marketing.
Call Us Today To Learn More About Our Court Clerk Law Firm Blog Services