…Ask Yourself These Questions
Redesigning your website can be a daunting and frustrating task if you plan on tackling it by yourself. At Court Clerk, we know how important your website is for marketing your firm. So before we head fully into the new year, save yourself money and time by considering the following questions before you begin.
- What is—and what’s not—working with your current site?
- Am I currently using a content managing system? If so, how is it working?
- What is the goal of the new website?
- What is the conversion rate of my current website?
- Is my current site mobile responsive?
- What is it that I absolutely need versus what I want?
- Is it worth doing it all myself or should I outsource?
Before you undertake this task, you have to first realize the magnitude of what it will entail. Be honest with yourself as you consider whether doing it in-house is worth saving a few dollars when it comes down to the time and effort needed to flesh out your vision. Let’s face it; a website redesign is a huge undertaking.
Court Clerk has 10 years experience in website development and resources to keep your site up-to-date to keep your firm’s marketing message fresh. Our copywriting services ensure that your content is in the right style and tone to entice potential clients. With us it’s a one and done deal—it is the last website you’ll ever have to purchase. To learn more about what we can do for you, give us a call today at 609-254-3750 or visit us on the web!